Welcome to my mission!

Welcome to my mission... to be able to complete full push-ups! Watch my progress as I sweat, cry, hurt and finally overcome this tricky little sucker of an exercise... wish me luck!

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Mission Day 14

OK, will admit that I have been pretty busy and working on the end of the Shapeshifter  program... so haven't been concentrating on the push-ups per se... However, I have been doing a few push-ups each day since I am keen to reach this goal. I am doing ONE full-push and completing the rest of the set with negatives so that I slowly build up that strength in my body overall. I officially finished Shapeshifter today so I can work on push-ups until I start the Venus Index program on the 28th... there are push-ups incorporated into their workouts, so I  am still keen to reach this push-up goal!

Opened the packaging of the pull-up bar I bought online, but have to screw some bits into the wall above the door-frame to use it. Not really happy about that, wanted something more portable, so might give it to my nephew for Christmas and buy one I don't have to attach to a wall! More on that later...

For shock value, will post the before and after shots of myself from the beginning of this year and last week to show you my progress using online fitness programs...



No comments:

Post a Comment